Friday, August 29, 2008

Catching Up

Sorry to leave you guys hanging the past several days. Here is the week in review

First off, my birthday was good. Not great, but good. Tim had to work the night before and night of so that kind of put a damper on the day. Tip toeing around the house being quiet. . . night shift stinks. And I can say that b/c I've worked it too. I'm trying to potty train Jacob and also spent the day cleaning up accidents. I would so pay someone to train him. I heard boys were hard but this is not what I imagined. Once Tim wok up he went and got me flowers (sunflowers, gerbera daisys, and a rose), then we went to Applebee's on base for dinner. Jacob did well until the end when he was just crazy. That was our cue to leave. Impossible to get through a nice meal in public. We got home and my wonderful neighbor Rose made me a "Black Forest" Cake. She and her daughter Faith came over to share cake and give me my present. Which was one Rose's signature jean quilts. Very warm and pretty--Thanks again Rose!

Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday I had Stamp Club. I have 3 groups this go around which is the most I've ever had. We made the usual 3 cards. I'm going to try and shake it up a bit next month. I think/hope everyone had a good time. During the days, I spent my time cutting paper and straightening for the company and running errands. The week flew by and now here it is, the weee hours of Saturday. Guess I should hit the sack. I have pictures to post of my flowers, presents, stamp club cards. Will do that tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sheena said...

doh! I should have read this entry before calling this morning! 0_o So sorry again!!! =) I had fun at stamp club, loved the cards! Can't wait to see what's in store for next time! Happy Belated Birthday too. Ciao!