Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy July 4th!

Happy Belated July 4th Everyone! I hope you all had a great holiday. Things were pretty quite here in Sicily. We had our usual little bbq consisting of just the 3 of us. We were going to see the fireworks on base but decided since Jacob ran around in the heat and missed his nap, that would not be a good idea. So we stayed home and I sewed all day. What did I sew? Well, many months ago I started taking a quiliting class. We are making a log cabin quilt. I finally finished sewing all 24 squares. Thankfully Tim dealt with Jacob all day so I could sit at the sewing machine. I have fallen behind since Tim's schedule has not allowed me to go to the last 2-3 classes. Luckily, all of us are at different stages, but I wanted to be done with this part. I would post a picture for you but my camera is in Switzerland.

This coming weeks plans have changed so many times. Originally my friend, Nicole, was going to visit. We've known each other since 8th grade and were roomies the last 2 years of college. Then I was going to go to Switzerland with Tim. He is up there with the Boy Scouts camping. When that fell through, so Nicole and I were going to try and catch up again (she is in Greece for about 2 weeks), then that fell through again. So, now I am home house/dog sitting for my neighbor. I scheduled Jacob to go to daycare 3 days this week so I don't loose my sanity! If you didn't catch on, the above is why my camera is in Switzerland. Hopefully when Tim gets back I will have some great pictures to share with everyone!

No comments: