Saturday, July 26, 2008

Birthday Countdown Continues. . .

As promised the countdown continues 1 month from today is the day!!!

It's been a fun week with Jacob as his vocabulary and sentences have blossomed again over the last few weeks. The embarrassing comments in public have begun. I was hoping to avoid this stage, but I see it is inevitable. We were going through the NEX and Commissary the other day and he had his finger (or binger as he calls it) up his nose (great), I looked at him and asked him to please stop like any mother would. And he says "mommy, I picking nose" of couse this was loud enough for passers by to hear. He did it again on line at the commissary. Lovely!

Yesterday he came downstairs with his book bag hanging from his arm and told me he as going shopping. He said "I put things in my person" person? ahhh he was calling his bag a purse. Greaaat. . .of course Tim heard this and was not happy. I thought it was funny and corrected him. He still calls it a "person" Then when Tim went off to work he insisted on going to work with Tim, again with his "person" He cracks me up.

Today was quilt class. I haven't been since May I think. Isn't that horrible? It's coming along nicely and I should be done within the next month. We got the instructions for our next project, Yay! I hope to post some pics tomorrow.

Ciao!

2 comments:

Sheena said...

LOL @ the public comments. Carlee has this thing where she'll pinch her nipples out of nowhere, even in public, it's so embarrassing! LOL I have no idea why she does it. It does crack me up though. :)

Sheena said...

ugh... is it SU club night yet?
LOL
Hope you have a good week!