Sunday, February 8, 2009

We Have Orders!

Yes folks, we finally got the orders. It was just by chance that Tim stumbled on them. Work for him has been stressful lately and he couldn't sleep. I was up playing with paper and stamps. Tim was on the computer and the next thing I know, he's yelling (well, a loud voice), "I got my orders!" We still don't know the city, so until then I call it the "mystery city." He will try calling tomorrow now that orders are in hand and get that sorted out. Oh, and the best part, we get to leave a month early! Sicily has been nice, but all my friends here agree, the faster we get back the states, the better.

Things I look forward to. . .

1. Starbucks
2. Barnes and Noble (and Stabucks coffee at Barnes)
3. Target
4. Craft Stores (Michaels, A.C. Moore, JoAnns)
5. An American Mall (with my favorite stores Ann Taylor Loft, Gap)
7. Having my Camry Back
8. Getting our Pug, Star, back (I miss that little flat wrinkly face and big bulging eyes)
9. A real cell phone plan
10. Zoos, Aquariums, etc. that little kids can go to on a rainy, boring day
11. My own house (cannot wait to paint, have a big kitchen)
12. Pumping my own gas
13. Going out to a store after 7pm (especially if an emergency comes up like ice cream, tylenol, etc)
14. Traffic lights and Stop signs and people following the traffic rules
15. Holidays with family
16. Being within driving distance of family
17. A mail box at the end of the driveway
18. UPS packages dropped off at my door
19. American Restaurants (Chili's Here we come)
20. A new city with new places to explore and people to meet. (it's a little scary too)

And of course, just to be back and appreciate everything I took for granted.
Ahhhh. . . I can see it now. . .

No comments: