Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Jacob's First Soccer Game

Jacob had his first game this past Saturday.  Here he is cheesing for the camera before the big game.

These are  just a few of the pics I snapped during the first game.  As you can see, their jersey's are "Lemon Yellow"  In person, they look flourescent.  At this age, there is no keeping score.  It's all about having fun, learning to kick the ball toward the proper goal and not touching the ball with one's hands.  The latter two are a challenge.  The kids did an awesome job!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I love his faces in the first 2 pics!! priceless! Looks like so much fun!

I still owe you an *extremely* belated birthday card. I didn't forget :( I haven't yet stamped since we moved. I have no idea how to put that in my schedule anymore!!! miss you!