Saturday, November 15, 2008

Yes, I am still alive. . .

Hello everyone! Sorry I have neglected to post yet again. Very busy around here. To quickly recap, last Saturday we had Jacob's Kid 3rd Birthday party. We kept it small with just the few families we met from the beginning of our time in Sicily. I originally wasn't going to do a kid party this year but after we got invited to several Jacob wanted one.

Sunday I co-hosted a farewell party with 2 other ladies for my very dear friend Rose. We have been neighbors from the beginning of our time here, moved in 1 month apart, and have become the best of friends. We really lucked out to have such awesome neighbors and friends! Definately one of those rare friends that you know you won't lose contact with. Very hard to say good-bye, but hopefully we will get to move near them in the summer (should have an update on that later in the week!)

Monday I had lunch with Rose, did some Christmas shopping, and held night 1 of Stamp Club.

Tuesday was spent in Caltigerone with 2 friends. Nothing else scheduled.

Wednesday and Thursday were the other 2 Stamp Clubs.

Friday was Jacobs's actual birthday. My little boy is 3. . .where does time go? I also got ready for my 2nd craft fair of the season. Stayed up waaaay to late preparing, but that's what us procrastinators do.

Which brings us to today, Saturday. The craft fair was VERY successful. I got home ate lunch and took a much needed 3 hour nap. Thanks to my great hubby for getting Jacob so I could catch my beauty rest ;) By the way, if you missed out I still have some things.

Tomorrow I am hosting my annual Christmas Stamp-a-Stack. I am pleased with what I came up with. I only wish I wasn't limited to coming up with 5 designs. Oh well.

Yes, I am nuts and have been dubbed the "Craft Nazi" by one of my friends. LOL! And yes, the maddness is catching up with me. My poor family hasn't had much of my attention . Thank goodness we are taking a much needed family vacation next weekend and I have nothing scheduled this week.

I will post some pics of the past week hopefully on Monday. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

The Monahans said...

Happy Birthday (a day late) to Henry's "twin"! :)