Friday, April 24, 2009

Revisiting Scrabooking




Happy Friday! It is a good Friday since next week this time I'll be on a plane back to America :)




Tonight is my last Stampin' Up! Workshop for awhile. Some might think I am crazy to do one tonight with a just a few days left, but I like doing it and I would be home watching TV anyway. The May promotion is awesome! Leave a message if you want to know more. If you like to scrapbook and you like 12x12 paper don't pass it up!




I decided to make a scrapbook page to show tonight to promote the Occassions Mini and May special. As a demo, we get to see product 1 month before it comes out. When I saw this stamp set "Choo-Choo" and it's matching wheel in the Occassions Mini, I knew I had to have it. In case you don't know, Jacob is obsessed with Thomas the Train. This stamp set I actually gave to him to play with and he was not happy when he caught me with it about an hour ago. I used the Textured 12x12 (hint, hint) In Color cardstock in Pacific Point as my base. The rectangles are Real Red and I intend to place pictures there of Jacobs 3rd Birthday which was a Thomas theme. The blobs (could be clouds or puffs of smoke) are Baja Breeze and that is where I will journal. For the bottom border I stamped the trains, cut them out and placed them on Stampin' Dimensionals. If you have a little Train enthusiast at home check out the set. It's a great price too!




Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: