Thursday, October 23, 2008

Christmas Cards

I've been getting ready for a craft fair I am doing with one of my club members next week at our "Autumn Fest." I am really excited about this since it is my first! I hope it is successful.

Here are a few Christmas cards I have come up with so far. The pictures don't look that great but I am happy with the cards in person. Christmas tree on the top left was done with my BigShot. Having so much fun with that machine.

The "Post Card" card, was done with the SU "Winter Post" stamp set, which I LOVE! It has that vintage feel. The die cut was the top notes die that is exclusive to SU. The final card is the SU Level 3 Hostess set "Window Dressing." This window is so versatile. All papers and ink are also Stampin' Up! products. If you need more details let me know. Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

anglouise said...

very nice :) can't wait to see all of your creations. I haven't gotten as much done as I had hoped...my stuff will be more photography centered, but it will still be fun!