Friday, October 17, 2008

More Birthdays!


This is a crazy time of year for my family and birthdays. The majority of us have them August-Nov. just nuts. So whose is it today. . .


Happy Birthday Amanda and Chris!


My sister and brother-in-law are both 26 today. Amanda is older though by a few hours. So the joke is that Chris married and "older woman" LOL.


I am very excited they are coming to visit next month for Thanksgiving and a trip to Rome. I cannot wait!
So above is a pic of Amanda and I at her wedding last summer. Of course I was the Matron-of-Honor (I don't like the word Matron--makes me feel old) Wasn't she a beautiful bride. And yes, though I am 4 years older I am shorter. I see blogger has now decided to act up so I will not get to post a pic of Amanda and Chris right now. Oh well.

1 comment:

Sheena said...

I think that's how our family is going to end up being lol. Hubby is September, I'm October, my mom and grandma and soon Leah will be November, then Christmas! Carlee's the only one with a birthday not near the holidays!

I love that color on you! Very pretty!