Tuesday, January 13, 2009

First Day of School




Our little baby is growing up! Jacob started pre-school on Jan. 6. He goes on Tuesday and Thursday for 3 hours on those mornings. He loves it! On the second day he marched right into the middle of the class and announced "Hi friends, I'm back." I don't think he is going to have a shyness problem.






Trying to get the official "First-Day of School" picture went good for the first 2 shots then Jacob put up his hand and said "that's enough mommy, no more" You can see where it started to go South.






I'm excited for him going and having some structure to his week. I can tell he is getting bored at home. I've already noticed a difference in him after 3 days of going. He is actually back to taking naps again, which means he is more pleasant. I am excited about my 2 hours I have to myself to do whatever. It's also nice to start having a routine again. I feel like I get more accomplished when I have to be somewhere and work around that. I am so excited to head back to the states this summer and getting Jacob set up at a pre-school, Mom's and/or Mops group, sports. And doing all those other mommy/child activities. I really think that will make a difference and I feel that's where we are lacking at the moment. All in due time I suppose!

No comments: