Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Goody, Goody, Gumdrops




It's been awhile since I posted one of my little card creations, so I thought with the release of the new Stampin' Up! Catalog on Monday I would give you a little preview. This is a card I made for a swap I was part of in the states hosted by my uplines upline. I had to make 16 card fronts and if they got to VA on time, in about a week, I should be getting 15 different images back! Sorry for sideways card. Sometimes blogger turns them.


All Items Stampin' Up!

Stamp Set: Goody, Goody Gumdrops (Level 3 Hostess)
Paper: Apricot Appeal, Whisper White, Cameo Coral
Ink: Jet Black Staz-on, Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal
Accessories: Large and Small Oval Punch, Water Color Wonder Crayons, Blender Pen, sponge, dazzling diamonds, crystal effects, dimensionals, certainly celery ribbon

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

i LOVE that stamp set!!!!

Sheena said...

very cute! love you new blog layout as well. =) I haven't even had time to mount my latest orders of stamps, much less use them... =( boo

Justine said...

O these are so cute, gonna have to try this technique out.....
I assume it wasn't 4 different stamps?