Sunday, January 18, 2009

PaperCraft Planet Challenge


I signed up over at the Paper Craft Planet website. Check it out http://www.papercraftplanet.com/

They had a challenge posted that looked very unique so I decided to play along. I liked the corset/shoe lace look that was part of the challenge.

For this card, I used some contraband (aka, non SU items), I know horrible. LOL!

For the hearts, this is actually 2 stamps. I inked the larger one in Rose Red and the smaller one in Regal Rose. I then cut them out and placed the smaller heart on the larger heart using a dimensional. Overall I kept it very simple and didn't really stray from the original sketch.

Supplies:Stamp Set: Heart Prints by PaperTrey Ink

Paper: SU Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Rose Red DSP

Ink: SU Rose Red, Regal Rose

Accessories: SU Whisper White 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, word window punch

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: