Saturday, March 14, 2009

Another Custom Card

Blogger turns another photo

Card and Pretty Box

Presentation is everything!


Happy Saturday! A couple of weeks ago I was asked to make a couple of cards. You saw the first. Very pink and frilly. Well, today the 2nd card requested is due. I was a little worried. I knew what I wanted to do, I was just waiting on the new goodies to arrive. Luckily, they came late yesterday afternoon. So, I was up late creating. My original vision didn't quite work but I'm happy with the end result. This is for another friend that is PCS'ing this week. I hope she likes it!






All Stamps Papertrey Ink (PTI)



Stamps: Damask Designs, Tags for Spring, Mixed Messages
Paper: Sweet Blush (PTI), Whisper White (SU), Basic Black (SU)
Accessories: Pretties Kit (SU), Whisper White taffeta ribbon (SU), scallop border punch (SU),







No comments: