Monday, March 2, 2009

First Card Order!







Over the weekend I received my first card order. Can we say "yay!" Fortunately, I know the recipient. It needed to be girly, yet serious since she is moving. I hope I did a good job. I know I personally love this card.

Stamps: Out on a Limb (PTI)
Cardstock: Regal rose, pink pirouette DSP, whisper white, pink pirouette (all SU)
Ink: Regal rose, pink pirouette, close to cocoa (all SU)
Ribbon: Wide organza (retired SU), Pretties Kit for flowers and hat pin (SU)

I almost didn't want to give it up!
Enjoy and leave a message to let me know what you think!


1 comment:

Justine said...

Beautiful. Love the design and the colors.......
I received a personal email today from the owner of Whimsy asking me to take a Guest Designer spot!!!!! Thanks for your words of encouragement