Friday, March 13, 2009

"Spin" on Easter

Side view of layers


Little chickie dancing!

Hello Peeps!


I've been preparing for another workshop tonight. I'm on a roll with those lately, and it has been an amazing month of stamping so far! One of my friends has been wanting me to show her how to do a "spinner" card. I followed the directions on SCS and it was SO easy! I did modify it a little. I think I might make some more of these in the future. I kept it pretty simple since it is my first one and I was just trying to get the concept correct.


All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: A Good Egg
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Basic Black
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Delicate Dots DSP, Apricot Appeal, Whisper white
Accessories: Word Window Punch, Whisper White 1/4" grosgrain, Stampin' write markers, dimensionals, pennies, soft subtles brads, 1/16" punch
Thanks for stopping by!







1 comment:

Lindsay said...

that is uber cute!!!!